Seminole FC Spring soccer is offering Academy & Competitive level soccer training and games on Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
The recommended minimum player age is 3 years old (as of December. 31, 2020).
Training organized by Technical Director Patrick Sweeney (USSF National A License, former professional player/manager, college TD) & Director of Coaching Ron Hood (SFC). Additional Recreation and Competitive Coaches will assist Coach Sweeney and Coach Hood with the Academy Training.
NEW DATES: March 23rd through May 20th
DAYS: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 6 under (3, 4, 5 & 6 years old): from 5:45 to 6:45 pm
- 8 under to 12 under (7 - 12 years old): from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- 13 & older: from 7 to 8:30 pm
LOCATION: Seminole Recreation Center, south field
COST (Pay by credit card online):
- 6 under - $80 per player for eight weeks (16 training sessions)
- 8 under to 12 under - $120 per player for eight weeks (16 training sessions)
- 13 & older - $120 per player for eight weeks (16 training sessions)
SFC Training shirts: 2 provided with enrollment, additional available for purchase.
Additional fee of $12 collected online when additional shirt is ordered.
SFC session format: 50% of initial time spend on development of skills, technique and fiteness.
50% of reamining time for small sided games/tournoment.
Player nightly requirements: Wear shing guards, soccer socks, cleats and SFC provided shirt. Bring ball, water and energy.
Volunteers: Older players are encouraged to sign up as a volunteer for early session as are any Coaches for all session during the registration process.